10.16.2007

Thank you Colorado Rockies for the best birthday present ever!

My Rockies are going to the World Series!!!!!!!!!



Granted, the gift came a couple of days early (my birthday is Wednesday, October 17th) - but what more could a cat ask for? (well, besides more space to sleep. I'm currenly taking up space on top of Matt's suitcase). Our family seems kind of lucky like that with sports. Illinois won their semi-final game in 2005 to go to the Final Four at Amber's 27th birthday party.



I'm so excited!!! I need to get in contact with some of my old buddies in Colorado to see if they have a place I can stay for the World Series games. While I'm doing that, have a look at some of my favorite pictures!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, awesome update and congrats on the Rockies.

Happy Birthday Steve!